EDITPAINTS provides an educational online Seminar including pre-recorded classes and tutorials, on tattoo techniques and methods, tattoo equipment and ink types, hygiene and treatment, tattoo designing and other theoretical and practical classes (the “Service”).
- Personal Information collected.
- When you use the Website and/or interact with the Services including in connection with our sales and marketing activities, we collect information that alone or in combination with other information could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”), as described below.
- When you register a User Account or use the Website, you may be asked to provide Personal Data including without limitation: (1) Identity Data includes first name, middle name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender. (2) Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers; (3) Financial Data includes payment card details; (4) Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us; (5) Technical Data includes internet protocol address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website; (6) Profile Data includes your username and password, images provided to represent you, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses; (7) Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- You may also choose to submit Personal Data to us when you send us an email or use any interactive features that we may make available on the Service.
- We also collect automatically certain types of information about your use of the Services, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses the Website.
- We do not collect or store financial account numbers or identification issued by a governmental entity, employer, or other authority. Instead, if you choose to make a purchase on the Website, you will be directed to our third-party payment processor and third-party ID verification service provider, if applicable. If you do not wish to submit the required authentication or payment information, then you will not be able to obtain access to the Online Seminar.
2. Use of Personal Information:
We use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Registration and Use of the Service. We use account-related data provided by you in connection with the onboarding and registration process, use, or support of the User Account to provide you with access to the Service, contact you regarding your use of the Service, or to notify you of important changes to the Service. Such use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and your use of Service.
- Response to you. When you ask for information about the Service (for example, offers or price information), we will use your contact information to respond to your request.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with the Website.
- Sending Marketing offers. Where required by applicable law (for example, if you are an EU data subject), we will only send you marketing information by email, or contact you by phone, if you consent to us doing so at the time you provide us with your Personal Data. When you provide us with your consent to be contacted for marketing purposes, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by following the instructions to “opt-out” of receiving marketing communication in each marketing email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications or wish to have your name deleted from our mailing or calling lists, please contact us at www.Editpaints.com. Please note that if you opt out from marketing communications, we may still contact you regarding issues related to our Service and to respond to your requests.
- For our Legitimate Business Interests. We use data relating to your use of and interaction with the Service for certain legitimate business interests, as follows: (1) personalize and improve your access to and use of the Service; (2) to conduct analytics and report on industry trends on content usage and performance; (3) to meet our corporate and social responsibility objectives; (4) for internal business/technical operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, to prevent fraud or criminal activity, misuses of our products or services and ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture, security, and networks.
This use of your Personal Data is necessary for our legitimate interests in understanding how our Service are being used by you and to improve your experience on it. We will undertake a balancing test to ensure that our legitimate interests are not outweighed by your interests or fundamental rights which require protection of the personal information.
We may disclose your Personal Data to our employees only as necessary to deliver the Service, and we may use certain third-party companies and individuals to help us provide, support, analyze, and improve the Service (such as providers of data storage services, maintenance services, payment processing, providers of analytics services, providers of digital advertising services, providers of marketing and sales software solutions). These third parties may have access to your Personal Data for the purpose of performing these tasks on our behalf and pursuant to our instructions.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure.
- Changing or Deleting Personal Data.
- you have the right to review and request to update or correct your Personal Data in your User Account.
- you also have the right to delete your User Account according to the Term of Use. However, if your Personal Data has been shared outside of our Service by any third parties and not directly by us, we cannot change or delete this Personal Data which is out of our control.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to us when we receive it and during transmission. Please note that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Children Information
- Our Service is not directed to persons under 13. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Data from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data without their consent, he or she should contact us promptly and we will endeavor to delete it.
- EU Data Subjects
- Data Controller. EDITPAINTS is the data controller for processing of your Personal Data, but we act as a data processor for Personal Data that we process on behalf of our users.
- Your Rights. Subject to applicable EU law, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data along with certain other details. If you require additional copies, we may charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the correction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so:
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data — unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or
- If we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing of your data before we received notice that you wished to withdraw your consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us at [email protected]
Legitimate Interest. “Legitimate interests” means our interests in conducting our business, managing, and delivering the best Service to you as described in section 2.4 above. We will not use your Personal Data for activities where the impact on you overrides our interests, unless we have your consent or those activities are otherwise required or permitted by law.
- California Data Subjects
- Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about their user information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year.
- To obtain this information, contact us specifying that you want a “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response.
- Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
Cookies. a cookie is a piece of information sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s (or any other device) hard drive. Cookies can help a website recognize repeat users and allow a website to track web usage behavior. Cookies work by assigning a number to the user that has no meaning outside of the assigning website.
Cookies can be stored on your device for different periods of time. “Session cookies” only last for as long as the browser session and are deleted automatically once you close your browser. “Persistent cookies” cookies survive after your browser is closed until a defined expiration date set in the cookie (as determined by the third party placing it) and help recognize your device when you open your browser and browse the Internet again. We use “persistent cookies” to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Services. We use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand how you interact with the Services, and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Services.
Pixel Tags. We also use pixel tags (usually in combination with cookies), from the third parties described below, to get information about your usage of the Site and the Services and your interaction with email or other communications. Pixel tags are a technology similar to cookies that can be embedded in online content or within the body of an email for the purpose of tracking activity on websites (for example, to know when content has been shown to you), or to know when you have viewed particular content or a particular email message.
Technologies we use.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please note that if you reject cookies or turn cookies off, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website or the Services and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the Website or the Services.
You may not decline pixel tags. However, they may be rendered ineffective by declining all cookies or modifying your browser settings to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis.